Who We Are:
CT Lab Global Media is part of the leading International Consumer Electronic Tradeshow Company IFA, based in Berlin, Germany. We publish the Consumer Technology industry’s premier print and digital magazines, newsletters and websites and host CE Week NY.
We enrich and empower our audience with engaged editorial and sponsored content. We provide top performance and excellent returns on marketing investments for our media clients.
The team is made up out of visionary, trend-setting professionals. We believe in the power of team spirit, derived from professionalism, different cultural backgrounds, diversification and vision. We are a small team, where everyone helps out everyone, not always according to our job descriptions, but according to what needs to be done next.
Who You Are:
Are you passionate about selling marketing media solutions? Do you have an affinity for consumer electronics and smart homes? We are looking for an experienced Sales Personality for Dealerscope and Connected Design.
What You’ll Do:
- Attract new business
- Management of acounts
- Responsible for part of the overall sales revenues
- Prospect and develop key relationships to build and maintain revenue
- Develop effective sales proposals and sales solutions
- Conduct client sales meetings and presentations designed to move the sales process into an agreement
- Provide sales pipelines & revenue forecasts
- Cold call new clients
What You Bring:
- 5 years + Experienced media sales
- Experience in the consumer tech or smart home industry with your own network
- Proven record of building new customer relationships
- High understanding of all digital marketing platforms including video, online, mobile and social
- Experienced in working with a professional CRM
What Makes You Stand Out From the Crowd:
- Great communication skills
- Team-player and ambitious at the same time
- Proactive and pragmatic
- Outgoing and extremely communicative
- Passion for Consumer Tech and Smart Home
What We offer
- Base salary & generous commission plan
- Benefits like 401k, generous PTO, Health Insurance etc.
- Great team spirit
- Highly flexible work schedule, remote 100%
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Veteran
CT Lab Global Media, the North-American platform of IFA, the world's largest consumer electronics show, is seeking an Editorial Intern. This individual will contribute to our publications, websites, and social media platforms by producing various forms of content. CT Lab Global Media publishes both Dealerscope and Connected Design magazines, B2B publications that cover the consumer electronics and connected home industries.
Scope of Work:
- Completing writing projects for magazines and websites
- Create about two articles for the website daily
- Support in daily newsletter deployment
- Recording of articles for the monthly AudioMag
- Rework and create videos in PremierePro for product reviews and other
- Promote our website content across social media platforms in line with our social strategy
- Create visuals in Canva (thumbnails for videos, Insider Talk Promo-Images, etc.)
- Proofreading both the print and digital versions of the publication
- Conducting research on related topics
Skills & Qualifications
- Familiarity and ease with desktop publishing and editing software (MS Office; Adobe Suite including PremierePro, PhotoShop and AfterEffects; WordPress; Canva).
- Excellent outreach/research skills in order to identify and select the best content for the publications/websites/social channels.
- Exceptional written, communication, and listening skills in order to communicate with publishers, outside contributors and in-house editors.
- Interest in and knowledge of consumer electronics a plus.
Submit a resume and cover letter outlining qualifications and interest in the position. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. The company will contact you with next steps if you are selected for an interview.
Job Type: Internship